A comprehensive incident recording and reporting tool
The web-based Discipline Tracker captures a school's ongoing disciplinary activity and provides automatic notification, actionable reports, and dynamic parent letters.Watch Full Product Demonstration Video
OnCourse’s Discipline Tracker is a powerful, 100% web-based solution that enables educators to document, track, and report disciplinary incidents in a secure, intuitive, and affordable system. School staff members will experience a dramatic improvement in their ability to access the real-time information needed to help track, understand, and remediate a student’s behavioral trends.
The tracking will be custom fitted to your discipline codes, your desired faculty access levels, and even your existing Student Information System!
Design & Features
OnCourse boosts the ability of your school community to be responsive and accurate when addressing disciplinary issues, by providing high-impact features such as:
- Teacher-friendly interfaces that drive high participation with minimal training
- Automatic e-mail notifications to administrators or key faculty members
- Auto-generated letters to parents, guardians, or other stakeholders
- Customized discipline and disposition codes to maintain consistency, which can be aligned to state codes
- Adaptability for gathering information about school initiatives, like anti-bullying efforts
- Scalable reports for extracting information about trends, spikes, and frequency of things like incident codes, locations, individuals, grade levels, etc.
- Adjustable access levels, which might allow teachers to view all historical records in the school, or may restrict them to their own students, or to certain incident/disposition codes
Teachers can write up incidents from any Internet-connected computer, 24/7. He/she can then assign a teacher-level disposition, such a warning or detention. With a single click, the teacher can send a notification alert to the administrative team, who can then escalate the incident if necessary.
Administrators can tap the robust tracking and reporting tools to derive actionable information about where, when, how, and why incidents are occurring. They will easily understand who the offenders are, and may reserve the right to administer severe codes such as suspensions or parent meetings.
Students & Guardians
The community of parents and guardians can read detailed information about the infraction and resulting disciplinary action in auto-generated letters sent home. There may be comments from the teacher, administrator, or proctoring staff members, all of which may contribute to a student’s discipline records.
Implementing the discipline component of OnCourse was a great move for our school. We had previously been using parts of two separate discipline programs which was time consuming and inefficient. OnCourse streamlined all of our needs. It’s easy to use and the OnCourse team has been helpful in adapting the program to our needs. We have saved time and money with this system and it’s made discipline much easier to manage and track.
Impact on Education
The OnCourse Discipline Tracker can dramatically change the way the disciplinary cycle occurs in your school, and aid in:
- Increasing transparency and decreasing incidents that “slip through the cracks."
- Creating a comprehensive paper trail that can be used for supporting administrative decisions.
- Helping teachers understand ongoing issues and take steps to separate bullies from habitual victims.
- Make data-driven decisions about where to deploy staff members to decrease problem locations.
Testimonials & Case Studies
We needed a solution that had the flexibility to adapt to the individual needs of each school, but also provide the consistency and reporting required by the state. We evaluated a number of systems and OnCourse offered the best solution, hands down. Within just months, OnCourse Discipline Tracker was rolled out and we are saving time, money and a significant amount of paper.
— Melissa Fouche, Executive Director of Technology & Information , Frisco ISD
I cannot thank you and OnCourse enough for your amazing support over the past month. OnCourse was exactly what we needed. It is only one week into the school year and it is the talk of all of the teachers. We are so excited. It is already making our lives easier by improving communication, efficiency and efficacy. Not to mention it is much more environmentally friendly than our previous systems. Furthermore, your support and customer service has been outstanding on every level. I look forward to a long relationship with OnCourse. Thanks again.
— Mark Federman, East Side Community High School, NY
- Products Overview
- Lesson Planner
- Curriculum Builder
- Discipline Tracker
- Student Information System
- Student Stats
- Grade Book
- Special Education & IEP Suite
- Student Growth Objectives