Track student growth and drive data-driven decision making
The OnCourse Student Stats Data Analysis Tool provides the means for a school district to store, analyze, and swiftly distribute aggregated assessment data to teachers in real-time.Watch Full Product Demonstration Video
The Student Stats: Data Analysis Tool acts as the engine for school improvement by linking teacher need with information availability at the point of highest impact: before the teacher ever meets their students.
Student Stats acts as a consolidated data warehouse for all of your district’s assessment data, like state test scores, local formative and summative test results, and even teacher-administered test scores. OnCourse also supports the upload of supplemental data and demographics, so that analysis can include indicators like DIBELS scores, LEP, IEP, sports, extracurricular activities, and more.
The real power of OnCourse is the ease at which longitudinal reports can be created and distributed in real-time, which empowers teachers, focuses instruction, and adds high-impact evaluation capabilities to the administrative team.
Design & Features
Districts who utilize the Student Stats tool will experience an increase in the ability to:
- Evaluate student growth longitudinally and proactively intervene in negative trending.
- Track school and district performance.
- Identify at-risk students and empirically justify individualized attention and support.
- Understand areas where teachers may need additional professional development.
- Compare test scores based on student characteristics (IEP, Title 1, LEP, etc) to analyze student sub-populations.
- Create custom reports with common-sense filters, formats, and logical conditions to help extract focused, relevant information.
Teachers can access each student’s full history of academic performance before the child sets foot in the classroom. They will be equipped with the differentiating information needed to create appropriately challenging classroom activities and effective collaborative environments.
Administrators can query the data warehouse in real-time to identify low-performing classrooms, at-risk student populations, and areas where the school is performing poorly. This data can be extracted to help target AYP, educational resources, and professional development dollars.
Students & Guardians
Students will gain the advantage of having their strengths and weaknesses immediately available to their new teachers, so that their educational experiences can be differentiated on day 1. Students may benefit from being placed in more effective groups, and from carrying a complete data profile from year to year.
Very often we hear 'data rich and information poor.' This is a vehicle where we can take disparate pieces of data and be able to make programmatic decisions to help our students.
Impact on Education
- Makes data-driven decision-making an easy, timely, and integral part of the educational cycle for all faculty members.
- Districts may merge data from many diverse sources in order to be truly reflective of the unique challenges faced in each school and classroom.
- The effect of school initiatives or policy changes can be empirically measured over time, and can be enriched with data entered directly from teachers.
Testimonials & Case Studies
Pennsville School District, NJ
"This is a huge efficiency gain… By putting data at their fingertips, it allows teachers to actually use the data to prepare and differentiate their instruction."
"They are completely customer-centered and always listen to their customers input for developing their products... From a cost-benefit perspective, OnCourse has delivered an incredible bang for our buck and I would highly recommend them."
— Jon Hall, Director of Technology, Pennsville School District
- Products Overview
- Lesson Planner
- Curriculum Builder
- Discipline Tracker
- Student Information System
- Student Stats
- Grade Book
- Special Education & IEP Suite