- Come to class on time, with your ID. Standing outside the door and rushing in after the bell has begun to ring will constitute a tardy. You must be INSIDE the door when it begins ringing to be counted on time.
- Begin the bell ringer activity within 1 minute after the tardy bell.
- Bring required materials every day unless you are otherwise directed and have them out when class begins; this includes at least five (5) sharpened or fully-leaded mechanical pencils. Your personal hand-held pencil sharpener is not to be used after the tardy bell has rung. Work done in anything other than pencil will not be graded.
- Label all work as specified in class. Work not labeled properly will not be graded.
- Spiral notebooks are not allowed in this class. Do NOT use any torn out paper. Use loose leaf only. Any torn out paper (perforated included) will not be graded.
- Purses are to be under your seat (not in your lap, not on your desk, anything you need out of it should be on your desk before the tardy bell rings).
- Remain seated the entire period unless you are otherwise directed.
- Be respectful of other people and their things.
- Clean up after yourself. Put any trash around you in the trash can on your way out of the room.
- Follow the teacher's directions immediately.
**Failure to follow these rules will result in disciplinary action.**