Waldo Pafford Elementary
Welcome to Kindergarten! Wow! Can you believe your little one is already in Kindergarten? This will be an exciting year for your child and one that will always be remembered.
Parents are the most important teachers in a child's life and we need to work together for the benefit of your child. I need your help in the academic, homework, and discipline efforts here at school. In return, I will keep you informed about all the aspects of your child's experiences in the classroom
Please check and intitial folders daily. This is a great communication log between you and me. It will have your child's daily behavior log, homework, and any other important information that needs to be sent home.
1. Listen when others are talking
2. Follow Directions
3. Show respect for school and personal property
4. Work quietly and do not disturb others
5. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
6. Work and play in a safe manner
2. Time out
3. Lose recess
4. Contact Parents
5. Sent to Principal's office