5 School Wide Rules:
1. Allow learning to take place.
2. Keep a positive attitude.
3. Respect yourself and others.
4. Respect your school and the personal property of others.
5. Work and play safely.
My classroom rules:
1. Card 1: Good Day
2. Card 2: warning (Teacher / Student conference)
3. Card 3: Lunch recess is lost
4. Card 4: Parent is contacted
5. Card 5: Step 1 (or next step of the 5 Step Plan if child already started 5
* Any additional misbehavior will result in the next step of the 5 Step Plan and will
be another loss of a point in conduct for the day.
* Students will begin a new 5 step plan every 9 weeks.
* Extreme misconduct will result in an immediate office referral and parent will be
GIVE ME 5
Positive Behavior Support = PBS