- Thoughtfulness is the key word. Rudeness (disrespect of others, disrupting class either by talking or some other means, keeping others from their assigned tasks) will not be tolerated.
- Keep your hands to yourself. Hitting either in anger or in horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Be positive. Foul language, obscenities, or suggestive comments will not be tolerated.
- Respect others. Destruction of other people’s property will not be tolerated.
- Students should come to class with the proper materials – notebook, assignments, and writing utensil.
- Students should know and follow all school policies, understanding that reasonable rules are necessary for a reasonable society.
- Students should follow the acceptable use policy governing all technology at WHS.
- Be in the classroom when the bell rings.
- Begin bell work as soon as you reach your seat.
WHS Mission Statement:
We are W.I.L.D.C.A.T.S.: Working to Improve Learning and Discipline
with Curriculums, Assessments and Teaching Strategies that are evidence-based.
ARE YOU READY?