Study Unit C
- Vocabulary terms
- Advantages vs disadvantages of dredging, jetty, breakwater, and seawall
- Circle, cross out, and explain how words are related. (3 lists below)
Sediments Water Weathered Rocks Erosion Topographic Map Movement
Deposition Average Floodplain Sediments Slowing Water Constructive force
Marsh Deposition Sediments Mouth of River Rainfall Delta
- Look over concept map activity 29.
- Review all activities and AQ’s Unit C.
- Where is most fertile soil found? Why?
- Drawing a bar graph, able to title it, title each axis, use correct scale, and key if needed.
- Name landforms produced by erosion.
- Name landforms that are produced by deposition.
- Where would be the best place to build and why? Near the banks of a river, next to a beach, the bottom of a hill that is next to a small lake. Explain at least one trade-off of your decision.