Our time in the library is important and it's also limited. With that in mind, behavior is of the utmost importance. Please be familiar with our rules and procedures and make sure your child understands the importance of making good choices not only in the library but in life!
1. We keep our feet and hands to ourselves.
2. We are quiet when others are talking.
3. We enter and leave the School Library Library in a quiet and orderly manner.
4. We follow directions.
1. Verbal warning
2. Removal from group
3. Communication with classroom teacher
4. Referred to office
1. Verbal praise
2. Stickers, bookmarkers, or other rewards
· Fighting, profanity, extreme disrespect and lewd acts will not be tolerated. Students will be sent directly to the office if and when such acts occur.