Students will be coming home with information about a Desert Animal Project, attached to their homework packet. There will be no reading log for the next 2 weeks. This time can be used towards their project. After we complete our unit in measurement we will be introducing "time" using both analog and digital clocks. It will be helpful to begin practicing at home. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
You are going to research a Desert animal and then tell about it with a project that you will bring in to school to present. Your project is due by Friday, May 17th. You may choose to present your animal through the following:
* Diorama (shoe-box display)
* Poster/Large Drawing of your animal
* Model of your animal
Your project must also include a simple report that includes the following:
* A cover page that has the name of your animal, your name, your
grade, my name and the date.
* Describe your animal
* What food does your animal eat?
* Does your animal have any enemies?
* Include some other interesting facts