1. ID, complete uniform
2. Be in class when the tardy bell rings
3. Be prepared for class with all classroom supplies
4. Do not leave seat or classroom without permission.
5. Follow all school rules listed in the handbook.
6. Speak only when called upon.
7. Be silent when announcements are being made.
8. Be courteous and quiet when visitors are present.
9. No gum.
10. Remain seated throughout the class period. The bell does not indicate that class is over. Coach Mason will dismiss you.
1. Verbal Warning
2. Teacher/Student Conference
3. Teacher/Parental Contact
4. In School Detention/Administrative Assistant from Office
5. Office Referral
1. Verbal Praise
2. Positive Notes
3. Special Privileges/Restroom Passes
4. Tangible Rewards
5. Computer Time