Thank you for visiting . Here you will find answers to some questions that you may have as well as a means of contacting me for further information.
Daily Schedule (subject to change due to school schedule/early release)
1. Weight Room Prep
2. Frosh Football Strength/Conditioning
3. Frosh Football Strength/Conditioning
4. Baseball/Soccer/Track Strength/Conditioning
5. JV Football Strength/Conditioning
7. Varsity Football Strength/Conditioning
Should you need to make an appointment, feel free to do so by contacting the guidance office at 318-323-2237 or at 323-2237 ext. 1252 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All students will abide by the student handbook rules in accordance with Neville High School and the Monroe City School Board. In addition to these rules students will adhere to the rules stated by Coach Herndon.