Rules for Room 22
1. Listen when others are speaking.
2. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
3. Listen to and follow directions.
4. Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
5. Always use kind words.
Classroom Behavior System
*Every student has an envelope labeled with their name. They ALWAYS begin the school day on a green card. The goal is for the students to stay on green for the entire day. If the student needs several reminders to follow the rules they will be moved to yellow as a warning. If they continue to need reminders to follow the rules they will be moved to red, where parents will be contacted and the student will lose 5 minutes of recess.
Green - Good to go!
Yellow - Warning!!
Red - Oh No!!! Lose 5 minutes of recess and parents will be contacted
1. A happy teacher and happy students.
2. Verbal praise.
3. Good note sent home.
1. Verbal warning
2. Loss of recess time
3. Parent Contact