- The past two weeks we have been reviewing for PASS.
- Next week we will begin Ratio, Proportion, and Percents (unit 11).
- Please have your child continue to review math skills and concepts on the website TenMarks.com. Fifth grade is coming to a close, but sixth grade PreAlgebra is only a few months away. Students need to keep the math concepts in their working memory so that they can refer to these skills in the future.
- We are studying Force and Motion. Students have a notes study guide. Check out Studyjams.com for videos on science concepts. Forces and motion test will be on Thursday, May 16. Students were sent links to websites that review forces and motion their the district email.
- After next week we will begin to study animal classification, behaviors, and adaptions.
- May 23 "Human Growth and Development Class"
- May 31 5th Grade Field Sudy to Riverbanks Zoo
- June 5 th Grade Promotion Ceremony
- June 6 Last Day of School