Ways to Help at Home!
1. Read to your child.
2. Have your child read to you.
3. Have your child cut pictures out of newspapers or magazines.
4. Ask your child to tell you about the story you read to them.
5. Play board or card games with your child. (ex. Candyland or Go Fish)
6. Count objects around the house. (ex. forks in the drawer or coins)
7. Count to 100 often with your child until they can count it by themselves.
8. Tell the beginning and ending sounds and letters of objects around the house.
9. Find letters and words they know in books.
10. Go outside and play catch, kickball, follow the leader, or tag.
Have fun learning with your child!