1. Respect yourself and others.
- It is disrespectful to talk while others are speaking
- Name calling and teasing is disrespectful
- Inappropriate comments are disrespectful
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Be prepared.
- Come to class with all needed material: paper, writing utensil, homework, previous assignments
- Make sure that you enter the classroom in proper dress code.
4. Remain in your assigned seat.
5. No food, drinks or gum in the classroom.
6. Refrain from personal grooming.
- This includes brushes, combs, picks, makeup, mirrors, lotion and perfume.