P.E. GYM RULES
1. Remain quiet when entering and leaving the gym.
2. Follow all directions.
3. Raise your hand if you need help or if you have a question.
4. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
5. No food, drink or gum in the gym.
6. Stay in your seat or squad.
7. Stop, look, and listen when the whistle is blown.
8. Dress appropriately for gym class. Tennis shoes are required.
9. Be respectful of others.
10. Have fun.
11. Time-out or change seat.
12. Conference with student.
13. Call parents.
14. After-school detention.
15. Office referral for continuous disruptions, fighting, profanity, destruction of property, stealing, disrespect of authority, and other severe problems.
For individuals and/or class: stickers, class helpers, treats, praise, choice of activities, and certificates