I teach 5th grade Language Arts, Math, Science & Social Studies.
You will be able to find all of your homework assignments on this webpage.
Class requirements for Math and Language Arts Literacy:
- Textbooks- All textbooks should be covered and kept at school unless sent home for a particular homework assignment.
- Agenda book- This must be with you at all times. You will not be allowed to leave the classroom without your agenda book. You must also use your book to write your homework assignments down.
- Folder/Notebook/Journal- must remain in class unless they are needed for a particular homework assignment.
- Homework/Class work- Homework will not be accepted late. It is your responsibility to bring your work to class the next day so that we can review it.
- Tests/Quizzes- Quizzes are given throughout chapters and tests are given at the end of each chapter. They will be announced at least 2 days in advance. If you miss a test or quiz due to an absence, it will be made up the day you return to class.
- Homework- You will receive 100% credit for completing each homework assignment. I will not accept late homework, so make sure you complete it and hand it in on time. Most of your homework will be assigned in Math, but your other subjects will also have homework on occasion.
You are responsible for any work that you might miss during an absence from school. The day that you return from an absence, it is up to you to collect your work from the board and complete it by the due date. You have the amount of days that you were absent to complete your makeup work. For example, if you were absent for 2 days, you have 2 days to complete your makeup work once you return.
- You must come prepared for class (all materials, homework, and something to write with!!!)
- You must wait your turn to speak in class and be courteous to those that are speaking at the time.
- Listen quietly and wait for instructions from your teacher throughout lessons and class time.
- Keep your hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated.